Former England striker Peter Crouch hangs the boot at age 38
Former England striker Peter Crouch has hang his boot at age 38 after more than 21 years as a professional footballer.
The former Liverpool striker was out of contract at Burnley last month June.
The former Aston Villa, Liverpool, Stoke city and Portsmouth star had played for a total of 11 clubs and earned 42 England caps to his profile.
“If you told me at 17 I’d play in World Cups, get to a Champions League final, the FA Cup and get 100 Premier League goals, I would have avoided you at all costs,” Crouch expressed himself on Twitter.
He said, “It’s been an absolute dream come true. Our wonderful game has given me everything. I’m so thankful to everyone who helped me get there and helped me stay there for so long.”
- 12 Football Team with the Most European Titles in the World
- 10 Highest Paid football Players in Nigeria League (2020)
- Nigeria Premier League Teams 2020: Complete List of Football clubs
- The Richest Churches in The World 2020
- Etisalat data plans and subscription codes 2020
- Richard Rowland Net Worth 2020, Bio, Age, Facts
- How much does Website Design cost in Nigeria?