20 Ramadan greetings in English 2020
Ramadan greeting messages, wonderful and coordinated and entirely new. Share it without hesitation. This month of Ramadan, many friends share messages of congratulations and joy.
Choose, participate and receive the month of Ramadan with a heart full of longing for worship and forgiveness from God Almighty. We, in turn, put a lot of beautiful congratulatory messages of Ramadan with expressive words and prayers mixed inside them Share via Whatsapp or other communication programs or via mobile.
We have collected 20 Ramadan greetings in English to get you going
1. I wish you an excellent Ramadan. May this holy month bring you health, joy, and prosperity. May ALLAH accept our fasting, strengthen our faith and make us and our descendants of pious Muslims.
2. May this holy month of Ramadan allow you to devote yourself to your faith and to turn to Allah Almighty. The deprivation of food allows the body to be filled with spirituality and meditation. Good Ramadan to you my Muslim friends.
3. I wish you an excellent Ramadan that this holy month brings you health, prosperity, unmerited favor and blessings.
4. A thousand and one beautiful prayers guide the day and give landmarks. After the effort, the comfort when comes the hour of the gentle rupture of the young. A thousand and one sweets and sweets make the happiness of the old and the young. After the effort comes to the reward of Eid’s holiday where everyone feels proud. Pride of having one’s religion respected with spirituality in sincere faith.
5th Ramadan Greeting Message in English
5. I send you a royal salute and an imperial congratulation titled by the sacred blessing of God to fill you with happiness and wish you Ramadan Mubarak Said.
6. Holy month of Ramadan where the frustration of fasting amplifies faith. Muslim friends, I would like to wish you a good Ramadan. I admire you for your spiritual effort renewed every year. Eating and drinking are a chance. May your privation be a joy.
7. In this month, Qur’anic verses and prayers are spiritual foods. Abstinence reminds us of others without continual need. You are believers in Islam, Muslims and Muslims in prayer. You believe in the strength of the soul and that life is only transient.
8. I wish you a pleasant Ramadan holiday. May Allah accept our fasting, hear our prayers and vows. May Allah accompany us in our difficult but noble and exalting work! May God grant you long and happy life haloed with success and happiness. Amen!
9. May each Break of the Fast be an intense pleasure shared with those whom you love.
10. I would like to wish you a good Ramadan, that this holy month is a month of peace and generosity.