Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Siblings, Wedding, Husband, Parents, Net Worth 2020
Regina Daniels Biography
Regina Daniels is a young actress, singer, model, recording artist, producer, and philanthropist.
This is the biography page of Regina Daniel, read to find out more about the young beautiful actress, how she became the youngest successful actress in Nigeria, her marriage to a Billionaire, her date of birth, her state of origin, who are siblings are.
How she got wedded at a very young age, the contribution of her parents especially her mother to her career and her new family, what is her net worth and some other interesting facts there is to know about the actress.
She has starred in several Nigerian Movies and as a producer, she has produced two movies ”Jericho’ and Twins Apart.
At the age of Seven, Regina Daniels began her acting career with supports from her mother: Rita Daniels who is also an actress and her siblings.
The first movie Regina Starred in was “Marriage of Sorrow”. It was said that her role in this movie earned her 10,000 Naira note.
The young actress first experienced a rise into prominence in 2010 when she starred in a movie titled “Miracle Child” In this movie, she acted with notable actors and actresses. Some of them are Ini Edo, Chika Ike, and Mercy Johnson.
As far as the Entertainment Industry is concerned Regina Daniels is regarded as one of the most prominent Young Actresses.
As part of her achievements, Regina Daniels was appointed Atiku Abubakar’s Youth Campaign Coordinator on the 20th of January 2019,
Date of Birth & Age
This talented actress was born on October 10 in the year 2000 which makes her 19 years of age.
Social Media: Instagram & Twitter
The Teenage Actress has a huge social media fan base.
The sum total of her Facebook and Instagram fans is more than 7 million.
It was noticed that her fans on social media hugely increased after she got married to the popular Nigerian Billionaire Politician; Ned Nwoko.
Earnings & Salaries
According to reports, the super talented actress and singer usually receive over N800,000 for each movie she features in.
Regina Daniels Foundation
Asides from being an actress, the Teenage is also part of the kind-hearted Nigerian celebrities who give back to the public.
She owns a foundation known as the Regina Daniels Foundation. This foundation renders help to the physically challenged in society.
Regina attended Hollywood International School for Secondary Education. The young and talented actress is presently a student of Igbinedion University studying Mass Communication.
Regina’s mother is also an actress known in the Entertainment Industry. Her name is Rita Daniels.
Rita Daniels is also the Chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria.
The beautiful teenage star is the 6th wife of a well known Nigerian Billionaire and politician: Ned Nwoko.
According to reports, since she got married to a well-known politician, Regina Daniels has been the topic in the mouths of social media users. Many of these comments, however, are hot criticisms against Regina.
She enjoys playing tennis and swimming.
Regina Daniels has an estimated net worth of $450,000 (For Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars
Some of the films she has starred in are:
|Dumebi in School||Python Girl||The Bat-Man|
|The Jericho||Plantain Girl||Jaja the Great|
|The Jericho (as producer)||Twins Apart (as producer)||Tears of Ojiugo|
|Wipe your Sorrows||Royal Covenant||The King and The Python|
- In 2017, Regina Daniels won Award for the ‘Upcoming Actress of the Year’
- Also, she is an Ambassador to sports betting company, Merry Bet.
- She received the award for “Best actress of the year” at the African Magic Viewers Choice Award
- She was also awarded The Most Prominent Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Award.
- Furthermore, in 2015, she was nominated and awarded by City People Entertainment as the “best prominent actress” in Nigeria.
- Through her Non-Governmental Organising, Regina Daniels holds a Children’s Day program on a yearly basis.
- Presently, she is listed as one of the richest and most influential teenage actresses in Nigeria.
You May also like:
- Demi Rose Mawby Boyfriend, Age, wiki, Height, Net Worth, Career
- Meet Stephanie Frappart, the female referee designated for Liverpool-Chelsea
- Yuri Tsunematsu Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Endorsements, Movies
- Bisola Aiyeola Biography, age, father, husband, career, daughter- Leyla, Nationality, relationship, BB Naija, Net Worth, facts
- 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria and their Net Worth
- 50 Most Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses 2020