Seyi Awolowo Biography, Age, Net Worth, Parents, Family, facts
His real name is Awolowo Seyi born (on 28th of December 1989) in Ogun State to the Awolowo family.
Welcome to the information page of Seyi Awolowo, find out more about one of the fantastic BBnaija 2019 Pepper dem version 4 housemates. Get to know more about his history, profile, biography, age, date of birth, career, dispositions as BBnaija housemate, net worth, family, siblings, Nationality, State of origin, height and other interesting details about Seyi.
UPDATE: Seyi was evicted on the 99th day (6th September 2019)of the BBnaija show.
|Date of Birth||28th of December 1989|
|Age||30 Years (2019)|
|State of Orgin||Ogun State|
|Profession||Pychologist, Entrepreneur, Acting and Modeling|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Seyi Awolowo is one of the finalist of the Big Brother Naija version 4 (BBnaija 2019 Pepper Dem). He is a budding entrepreneur and serial businessman.
Seyi Awolowo was born to the Awolowo family on the 28th of December 1989, he will be 30 years old come December 2019 and 31 years old in Decmber 2020 and was an active part of how Nigeria gained independence.
Seyi’s state of origin is Ogun state, as you might have knwon he is the grandson of Late Obafemi Awolowo who Premier the former Western Region for Nigeria from 1954 to 1960.
Seyi Awolowo has had his higher education at Houdegbe North American University, Benin where he bagged his first degree in Pyschology.
Career & Profession
He is a Pyschoogist by profession and a budding businessman. Seyi has modeled for top brands and organizations locally and handed minor to major roles as an actor in several TV series and popular TV commercials such as for Etisalat, Herbal toothpaste, Broken casts and crew and lots more.
Just about when he came to the BBnaija house few months ago, some news was circulated online about his rumored affairs, however, there has not been full details or any public information about his relationship or affairs, at least we can say he has managed to keep things under the hood till now.
However, for a fact, Seyi’s is still very much single and not yet married.
Other things you need to know about Seyi Awolowo
- Seyi has a Jesus tattoo on his arm.
- He disclosed that seeing himself on a billboard is one of the best moment of his life
- He set a new BBnaija record as the housemates that have won the most Head of House (HoH) in the BBnaija 2019 version. He is the first housemate to win the HoH for 2, 3, 4 times, and also the first housemates to win it back to back.
- When he was asked by Ebuka why he is in the BBnaija 2019, he simply answers “I am here for the Experience”
- He is also the first housemate to forifeit his veto power
- He has also rated the best head of house ever in the BBnaija reality TV show
- More than just being a Psychologist and an entrepreneur, he is also into modeling, TV presenting, anchoring ceremonies and events, looking at his humor in the Big brother Naija house you can say he is also more of a comedian, you can affirm from how much fun he brought into play at the BBnaija Pre-independence festival staged to celebrate Nigeria’s 59th Independence on Friday 29th September.
- He once tried to commit suicide due to depression and frustration at his teenage years
- He disclosed in an interview that he is not on par with fake people and those who lack authenticity.
- He mentioned that he will be investing the 60 million prize money on his company if he wins
- He tried his best to stand tall amongst other housemates in the Bbnaija show and he was able to make it to the finals.
- Seyi’s Instagram @officialseyiawo has attracted close to 400,000 followers
Seyi’s Phone Number
Seyi’s phone number is not currently available online however, it doesn’t mean that he is out of reach, it is just that not all celebs are comfortable with putting their phone numbers online. However, you can sneak into his social media pages below to start a meaningful conversation.
Seyi’s Social Media pages