Sinach Biography, Age, Husband, Net Worth 2020, Children, Songs, Albums
Born as Osinachi Kalu Joseph Popularly known as Sinach, a globally known and well-accepted Nigerian Gospel singer, songwriter and worship leader at Believers’ Loveworld International..
- Name: Osinachi Kalu Joseph
- Net Worth: $450,000
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1973
- Age: 47 years (2020)
- State of Origin: Ebonyi State
- Spouse: Joseph Egbu
- Children: Yes
- Profession: Gospel Singer, Songwriter, and Worship Leader
This award-winning artist has written over 200 songs, several of which are hit songs well-applauded and globally received, Her songs are being sung in many countries and translated to many languages.
Some of these Gospel Hit songs by Sinach are: I Know Who I Am, Great Are You Lord, Rejoice, The Name Of Jesus, This Is My Season…
Since the start of her music career in 1994, the Ebonyi born artiste has attained great feats in the Nigeria Gospel Music Industry that has made her outstanding and Unique globally.
Age & Date of Birth
This amazing worship leader was born 30th, March 1973 which makes her 46 years old as at 2019.
State of Origin
The award-winning singer is an indigene of Afikpo South, Ebonyi State in Nigeria.
Sinach attended the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria where she obtained a B.sc Degree in Physics.
Career & Achievements
In September 2019, Sinach became the first Gospel Artist from Africa to tour India, organizing concerts with thousands of people in attendance.
Also, Sinach was ranked as one of the Top 100 Most Reputable People on Earth in the company of other notable foreign personalities such as Oprah Winfrey, Queen Elizabeth II, Pope Francis, Prince Harry and Meghan, Evang. Reinhard, Strive Masiyiwa, amongst others.
Another major achievement is the fact that she was listed by YNaija alongside Chris Oyakhilome, Enoch Adeboye as one of the Top 100 Influential Christians in Nigeria.
Proof of her level of influence is the volume of her fan base on social media. On Instagram, she has 996.8k Followers, with a chunk of 1.5million followers on Facebook and a sum of 1.5M likes on her Facebook page.
Read on as we expose you to other thrilling facts about this unique and multi-talented singer: Sinach.
Marriage & Husband
The beautiful gospel singer Sinach got married to Joseph Egbu on the 28th of June 2014. Joseph Egbu is a pastor in Christ Embassy, the church Sinach attends. Their marriage is blessed with children.
The Gospel Singer Sinach was born into a family of seven where she is the second daughter out of four girls and three boys.
As of 2019, the talented Gospel star: Sinach net worth stands around $450,000 in 2020
- Sinach’s Instagram handle is @therealsinach.
- She can be reached on Twitter through @sinach
- She can also be reached through her website: sinach.org
As of 2019, she is signed to the Christ Embassy Record Label known as Loveworld.
These are few out of several other awards given to Sinach.
- 2016 LIMA Songwriter of the Decade Award.
- Groove Awards’ Western Africa Artist Of The Year Category.
- 2016 African Achievers’ Award for Global Excellence
While speaking on how she chose her stage name during an interview session Sinach said:
“I chose that from my name Osinachi because it is easy to pronounce and catchy”.
More facts you need to know about Sinach
- Sinach is a Nigerian American Gospel music singer and songwriter
- She is the senior worship leader at Believers’ Loveworld International- Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Church.
- The mother, wife and gospel singer hails from Ebonyi State
- She is married to Joseph Egbu of Christ Embassy Church and they have both welcomed kids together
- She is a physicist at the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Sinach’s date of birth is 30th March 1973
- Sincach’s age is 46 years old in 2019 and she will be 47 years old in 2020
- Her Instagram page @therealsinach has attracted more than 998,000 followers
- She started singing as a hobby in 1989, more than 25 years now, her songs have touched many lives and ministered healing, deliverance, and breakthrough to several
- Listed among the Top 100 Influential Christians in Nigeria in 2016 by Ynaija
You May also like:
- Joana Nnazua Kolo: The 26 year old Youngest commissioner in Nigeria
- How Much Does Messi Makes in a Year?
- Samuel Ajibola Bio, Age, Net Worth, Family, father, Phone number, Engagement
- Ed-Sheeran Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Net Worth 2020, & Other facts
- Herbert Wigwe Biography: Age, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts
- Mercy Isoyip Bio, Age, Birthday, Marriage, Pictures, Surgery & Wiki