Smile Nigeria Data Plans 2020: bundles, login & password, reset, devices
Smile is an internet network provider in Nigeria that offers 4G LTE mobile broadband services, with data speed getting up to 21Mbps.
The company intends to become the choice of all who is in the market for super-fast mobile broadband services.
In this article, we shall review the Smile Nigeria data plans, bundles, and devices. When you have carefully gone through this article, you will also learn how to log in and also reset the Smile admin password.
SMILE DATA PLANS AND BUNDLES IN NIGERIA
In Nigeria, Smile internet service provider has many data plans for her customers. These data plans are varied in price according to their availability, validity, and data size.
SMILE UNLIMITED DATA PLANS
- Unlimited Lite: The Unlimited Lite Smile data plan is an unlimited monthly data plan. Hence it is valid for 30 days. The data plan is only available at Onitsha, Asaba, Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, and Benin. It costs N10, 000.
- Unlimited Essential: The Unlimited Essential is also an unlimited monthly data plan. Thus, this data plan is valid for 30 days, and it is available across the country. The price of the products is N15, 000.
- Unlimited Premium: This Smile Unlimited Premium costs N19, 800, and its validity is for 30 days.
SMILE VALUE PLUS DATA PLANS
The Smile data plan under the Value Plus package is sized and they are used on a 50/50 basis. This means you will use half of the data during the day and the other half at night. You can purchase these data plans according to the data size you want. These data plans include:
- 5GB Value Plus is the least size data plan under the Value Plus package of the Smile. It’s validity period is set at 30 days and costs just N1000.
- 5GB Value Plus following costs N3000 and it is also valid for 30 days.
- 7GB Value Plus data plan costs N4000 and it is valid 30 days.
- 11GB is valid for 30 days. It costs N5000.
- 15GB costs N6000 and it is valid for 30 days.
- 21GB valid for 30 days costs N8000.
- 31GB Value Plus: This plan is valid for 30 days and based on a 50% day and 50% night. It costs N11, 000.
SMILE BUMPA VALUE DATA PLAN
The Bumpa Value data plans of Smile in Nigeria include the following. There validity also increases as the data size increases.
- 30GB is valid for 60 days and it costs N15, 000
- 60GB is valid for 90 days. It costs N30,000
- 80GB has a validity of 120 days and it costs N40, 000
SMILE FLEXI DATA PLANS
- FlexiDaily of 1GB. It has a validity of 24 hours. The price is N350.
- FlexiWeekly of 2GB. This plan is valid for 7 days and it costs N1000.
SMILE ANYTIME DATA PLAN
There are various data plan under the Anytime plan of Smile. You can make your choice according to your needs. You can make use of these data anytime as far as it is not exhausted or the validity has not elapsed.
- 100GB valid for 12 months. It costs N70,000
- 200GB valid for 12 months. The price is N135,000
- 20GB valid for 2 months costs N16,000
- 10GB in Anytime data plan cost N8000 and it is valid for 12 months.
- 50GB which also has a validity of 12 months, costs N36,000
Other Data Plans of Smile include:
- 3GB Weekend Only which is valid from 9pm on Friday to Sunday by midnight. It costs N1,500.
- 3GB Mid-Night has a validity of 7 days and you can make use of between the hours of 12am and 6am.
Smile has four devices with which you enjoy internet access, on net calls, sms and so on. These devices include the following:
- SMIFI Device with 25GB, free on-net calls, SMS, 10 off-net minutes and bonus on recharge for 3 months. The cost of this device is N12, 000.
- ESIM Voice: With Smile’s eSIMVoice you can enjoy voice calls and sms only. You will be given 07002Smile number on which they promise low call rates to any network in Nigeria. This Smile device costs N100.
- SMIFI Device with 90GB included in it. The device also has 60GB on activation, 30GB recharge bonus, free on-net calls, 10 minutes off-net calls and SME with SmileVoice mobile app. The cost of this Smile device is N14, 500.
- Smile Volte Phone: The new Volte phone which comes with 2GB per month for 3 months, 100 minutes, 50 sms and 100% bonus data on recharge is another device by Smile. It costs N15,000.
You can also learn about the devices compatible with the Smile network on this list.
You will not definitely enjoy the experience you will have if your device is not compatible with the Smile network.
SMILE LOGIN AND PASSWORD RESET
To enjoy the services of Smile, it is necessary you register. But if you are already registered, you can login to your account following this link
- Input the email address you used in signing up
- Input your password and click the login button.
But what if you cannot access your Smile account because you have forgotten your password?
All you need to do is reset your password. To reset your Smile account password, simply follow these steps:
- Enter this page:
- Enter your username or your email address with which you registered.
- Click the submit button
The password reset link will be forward to your email and through it, you can easily reset your password.
Browsing or making use of the internet can leave a good experience when you are using the right network. Smile is one of the most popular 4G LTE network providers in Nigeria; you can go ahead to enjoy their services having known the Smile data plans and bundles, their devices and how you can login and reset the admin password.
Perhaps you have questions, suggestions or any input, do use the comment section; we will be glad to hear from you.
You May also like:
- Best Pocket Wifi devices and Price in Nigeria
- Airtel Nigeria Data Plans 2020: subscription codes Android, Validity, Android
- Airtel Binge Plans 2020: 2GB for ₦500, 1GB for ₦300, 6GB for ₦1500
- 9Mobile Free WhatsApp Chats for Users
- How To Unshare Data On Glo Network (2020)
- Spectranet Data Plans, Prices, Activation Codes, Offices & Coverage Areas