How can you get Stanbic IBTC loan in 2020, Find out more about their interest rates, loan offers, repayments, and more.
Stanbic IBTC is one of the best financial institutions that provide excellent banking services in Nigeria. They are regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and have obtained a license to run as a commercial bank.
One of the services offered by this bank is the provision of loans and credit facilities. If you are a Stanbic IBTC account holder, you might be wondering how to get their loans.
This article will provide you with information about the Stanbic IBTC loan. After reading this post, you will be able to know the Stanbic IBTC loan offers and credit facilities, requirements, interest rates.
Stanbic IBTC Loan Offers
The following are some of the loan offers and credit facilities you can get from Stanbic IBTC bank Plc.
This loan is designed to help you get any model or car of your choice. Both new and existing Stanbic IBTC customers can apply for the car loan and get cash to purchase automobiles.
The Rent loan is under the ‘Personal Loan’ category. It provides you with cash for you to meet up with the payment of your house rent. Depending on your needs, Stanbic IBTC bank can give you this loan on a short-term or long-term basis.
Apart from their low-interest rates, they offer a minimum loan amount of N165,000 which enables to secure a credit of more than 100% of your income.
They also give out loans to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are paid to their Stanbic bank account. These loans enable their customers to own homes and hours in certain cities in Nigeria. The locations are Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Benin City.
The following are the eligibility criteria for this loan;
- Present a document showing the proof of your address such as a recent utility bill.
- You must be a citizen and permanently resident in Nigeria.
- Present your payslips for the previous 3 months.
- Collect a home loan application form from the bank, fill and submit the form to the bank.
- The proceeds of your business proceeds and salary payment must be made into your Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- You must have been with your employer for a period of at least 12 consecutive months.
- Present a copy of your letter of employment or a letter of introduction from your employer.
- If you work based on a contract basis, you need to present a copy of the most recent contract you got.
- You must earn a monthly net salary of about N200,000 or N140,000 to quality for an equity release loan.
- If your Stanbic TBTC account was opened within the previous 6 months, you will have to present a six-month statement of account of your former or other bank accounts.
Salary Advance Loan
This loan package is made to offer monthly overdraft to employees and staff of companies, ministries, government organizations and parastatals. This loan is open for those whose salary accounts are domiciled in Stanbic IBTC bank.
The customer must have received his or her salary through their bank account within the past 3 months. Customers are to apply through internet banking or to obtain and submit the Salary Advance application form at the bank.
To increase your chances of getting the Stanbic IBTC loan, you must have a good credit bureau report and a verifiable source of income.
- How to Perform Stanbic IBTC Cardless withdrawal
- Best Mortgage Loan Providers & Banks In Nigeria in 2020
- 10 Best Soft Loans In Nigeria in 2020
- Top 10 Investment Banks in Nigeria (2020)
- 10 Best Car Loan companies in Nigeria 2020
- How to Check UBA Account Balance: USSD Code & Mobile banking
- Top 10 Easy and Fast Loan In Nigeria in 2020