Thelma Ibemere FactSheet
- Born: December 5, 1993
- Hometown: Imo
- Occupation: Hair Business Owner
- Season: Big Brother Nigeria 4
Retrieved from Africa Magic
26-year-old Thelma Ibemere lives her life by one simple motto: “Only hang out with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you”.
Although this vivacious Hair and Beauty practitioner is currently in a relationship, she believes nothing could have kept her away from her destiny; being in the Big Brother Naija House. When she’s not running her hair business, Thelma finds time to dance, travel and read.
Her favorite book of all time? ‘Talent Is Not Enough’ by James C Maxwell. If Thelma had a million dollars in the bank, would she still be in the game? “Of course, I would! Because of the fame. The only thing that would make me quit is a wedding or pregnancy.”.
What irritates you most about other people: Scandals and pretense.
What will you do with the prize money: I will invest it in my business and assist my family as well.
Why will you be a fan favorite: Because I am jovial and accommodating.
- Elsa Hosk Age, Bio, Diet, Closet, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Facts
- Symply Tacha (Precious Natasha) Biography: age, Origin, facts, BB Naija
- 10 Things you didn’t know about Frodd BBNaija 2019 Finalist
- Hayley LeBlanc age, Bio, family, brother, Net Worth, height, career, parents, sister
- Bisola Aiyeola Biography, age, father, husband, career, daughter- Leyla, Nationality, relationship, BB Naija, Net Worth, facts
- Juelz Santana Net Worth 2020 and Biography
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee Bio: Age, Height, Phone, DOB, Net Worth, Relationship