USSD Codes for Loans in Nigeria, Apps, Banks, Network Providers, More
Today, we shall help you uncover how you can put up a loan application in Nigeria via loan USSD codes. But before…
A loan is a financial product that enhances financial commitments for both companies and individuals. Nevertheless, the majority of borrowers also need a form of security or collateral as a guarantee to ensure loan recovery before the loan is granted.
It is not every Nigerian who has collateral they can tender to get a loan, in fact, more than 80% Nigerians don’t have this type of security. Therefore, collateral-free loans are extremely important to the masses. Thankfully, corporate owners and entities may apply for quick online loans without collateral in Nigeria.
You will agree with me that lack of capital to stan an investment or business is one of Nigeria’s biggest business problems. With the latest fast and simple online financing options, companies that lend can easily determine creditworthiness, repayment capacity and authorize a loan amount based on that evaluation.
If you need a loan urgently, here are some companies that are offering loan in Nigeria, this guide is specifically for those who would like to get a loan VIA USSD codes, most of the quick loans and payday loans are online on mobile apps for smartphones and websites.
All hope is not lost for those who would like to apply for a loan on their mobile phone, with these Loan USSD codes you don’t need a sophisticated mobile like Android or iPhone to apply, you can apply for a loan quickly by dialing the Loan USSD code of the lender you want. With these USSD code loan facilities you can access loans even from a basic or CDMA mobile phone, all you need is a working SIM, a phone with signal/network connectivity.
Listed below are USSD codes you can use to get quick online loans in Nigeria:
Mobile Banking USSD Code
- Heritage Bank *322#
- Keystone Bank *533#
- Sterling Bank *822#
- Ecobank *326#
- Wema Bank *945#
- GTBank’s loan USSD code: *737*51*51#
- Diamond Bank *426#
- Unity Bank *779#
- Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash loan *909#
- FCMB *329#
- Skye Bank *833#
- Access Bank *901#, for loan Dial *901*11#
- Fidelity Bank *770#
- Standard Chartered *120#
- Union Bank *826#
- Zenith Bank *966#
- UBA *919#
- First Bank *894#
Mobile USSD codes for Loans in Nigeria
- AB Microfinance bank loans *389*755#
- Access bank loans*901*11#
- Mtn cash loan code *606*4#
- Glo cash loan code *322*1*04225701*Amount#
- Interswitch loan *322#
- Airtel quick cash loan *561#
- Etisalat loan code *561#.
- FCMB loan code *329#.
- Accion MFB *572*6#
- Quickteller loan is to dial *322*6# , ATM Code 04225701 | USSD Code *322*1*04225701*Amount#
- GTBank’s loan code *737*51*51#
- Fairmoney loan USSD code *322*6#
- FCMB *329#
- Aledin nano *903#
Kwikmoney now Migo Loan USSD Codes
- To take a loan, dial *561*1*1*1#
- To repay your loan, dial *561*1*2#
- To check your loan balance dial *561*1*3#
- To extend your loan, dial *561*1*4#
- For terms and conditions, dial *561*1*5#
- To recommend a friend, dial *561*1*6#
Whatsapp Loan Nigeria
- Apply for a loan on Whatsapp with Zedvance’s ZEE Whatsapp Bot
Zee on Whatsapp via 09060003933.
- C24ng Loan via WhatsApp 081 0315 5826
USSD Codes for Airtime Loan in Nigeria
To borrow credit from all telcos in Nigeria, here are the USSD codes to use:
- MTN: 600*amount# or *600#
- Glo: *777#
- Airtel: *500*amount#
- 9mobile: *665*amount#