Today, we shall help you uncover how to borrow loan in Nigeria using USSD codes. But before…
A loan is a financial product that enhances financial commitments for both companies and individuals. Nevertheless, the majority of borrowers also need a form of security or collateral as a guarantee to ensure loan recovery before the loan is granted.
It is not every Nigerian who has collateral they can tender to get a loan, in fact, more than 80% Nigerians don’t have this type of security. Therefore, collateral-free loans are extremely important to the masses. Thankfully, corporate owners and entities may apply for quick online loans without collateral in Nigeria.
You will agree with me that lack of capital to stan an investment or business is one of Nigeria’s biggest business problems. With the latest fast and simple online financing options, companies that lend can easily determine creditworthiness, repayment capacity and authorize a loan amount based on that evaluation.
USSD codes are very smart ways to quickly initiate transactions on mobile devices such as airtime and data recharging, location-based advertising services for mobile-money systems, menu-based information services, and to functions for network configuration.
If you need a loan urgently, here are some companies that are offering loan in Nigeria, this guide is specifically for those who would like to get a loan VIA USSD codes, most of the quick loans and payday loans are online on mobile apps for smartphones and websites.
All hope is not lost for those who would like to apply for a loan on their mobile phone, with these Loan USSD codes you don’t need a sophisticated mobile like Android or iPhone to apply, you can apply for a loan quickly by dialing the Loan USSD code of the lender you want.
With these USSD code loan facilities you can access loans even from a basic or CDMA mobile phone, all you need is a working SIM, a phone with signal/network connectivity.
Uses of USSD Codes
- The client may not need to go to the atm or the customer support department of the bank to verify the status of his or her account. If you’re awaiting money from somebody or you’ve only made any transfers and want to monitor the balance of your account, you can do so by entering the USSD code that your bank has defined.
- There is built-in encryption of USSD coding solutions such that any other users will not be able to interrupt your account processes.
- The code is oversimplified for use by anyone
- The Banking service and other financial institution services have made USSD codes available and accessible round the clock, meaning you can initiate a transaction at any hour of the day.
- Internet data is not required, you just need a basic CDMA mobile phone that can connect to network signal to get started
- These USSD codes are very memorable and easy to put to mind
- When you lose your debit card or forget your credit card at home, and you decide to get some cash from the ATM, you will be allowed to perform a cash-less withdrawal from the ATM by merely entering the USSD code provided by your banking provider.
Listed below are USSD codes you can use to get quick online loans in Nigeria:
Mobile Banking USSD Code
- Heritage Bank *322#
- Keystone Bank *533#
- Sterling Bank *822#
- Ecobank *326#
- Wema Bank *945#
- GTBank’s loan USSD code: *737*51*51#
- Diamond Bank *426#
- Unity Bank *779#
- Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash loan *909#
- FCMB *329#
- Skye Bank *833#
- Access Bank *901#, for loan Dial *901*11#
- Fidelity Bank *770#
- Standard Chartered *120#
- Union Bank *826#
- Zenith Bank *966#
- UBA *919#
- First Bank *894#
Mobile USSD codes for Loans
- AB Microfinance bank loans *389*755#
- Access bank loans*901*11#
- Mtn cash loan code *606*4#
- Glo cash loan code *322*1*04225701*Amount#
- Interswitch loan *322#
- Airtel quick cash loan *561#
- Etisalat loan code *561#.
- FCMB loan code *329#.
- Accion MFB *572*6#
- Quickteller loan is to dial *322*6# , ATM Code 04225701 | USSD Code *322*1*04225701*Amount#
- GTBank’s loan code *737*51*51#
- Fairmoney loan USSD code *322*6#
- FCMB loan code *329#
- Aledin nano *903#
- Smart Airtel Cash loan Nigeria *903#
- Paylater USSD Code for repayment *322*1*04359701*Amount#
- Ferratum loan code *322*6#
Kwikmoney/Migo Loan USSD Codes
- To take a loan, dial *561*1*1*1#
- To repay your loan, dial *561*1*2#
- To check your loan balance dial *561*1*3#
- To extend your loan, dial *561*1*4#
- For terms and conditions, dial *561*1*5#
- To recommend a friend, dial *561*1*6#
Other Financial Services Codes
- Paga USSD Code – *242#
- Payattitude Code– *569#
- Quickteller USSD Code for Airtel, MTN & 9mobile – *322#, for Glo Users – *805#
- Trader Moni USSD Code – *540#
- Verve ECash USSD Code – *322*60#
Whatsapp Loan Codes Nigeria
- Apply for a loan on Whatsapp with Zedvance’s ZEE Whatsapp Bot Zee on Whatsapp via 09060003933.
- C24ng Loan via WhatsApp 081 0315 5826
Network USSD Codes for Airtime Loan
To borrow credit from all telcos in Nigeria, here are the USSD codes to use:
- Etisalat international bundles code *620*1#
- Airtel Recharge code *126*PIN#
- Airtel check balance code *123#
- MTN: 600*amount# or *600#
- Airtel Data code *141#
- 9mobile: *665*amount#
- Etisalat data code *229#
- Etisalat Recharge code *222* PIN NO#
- Airtel: *500*amount#
- Airtel International Bundles *789#
- Glo Recharge code *123* PIN NO#
- Glo Credit balance code *124*1#
- Etisalat credit balance code *232#
- Glo: *777#
How to Get Instant Mobile Loan in Nigeria
Many Nigerians are on the hunt for financial help well before the next payday. Financial support for Nigerians may come in any manner, but one of the most popular form is instant mobile loans which is increasingly getting popular among the locals.
- Access Bank Payday loan is a salary advance loan available to employed Nigeria, you can have access to some credits before your salary arrives, this loan usually comes with very little interest rates, to get started, you can dial the USSD code for Access Bank payday loan *901*11#.
- QuickCredit by GT Bank is another popular fast mobile loan for salary earners, this credit facility from GT bank is perceived to be the easiest, you are allowed up to 6 to 12 months to pay back the loan and the interest rate is unbelievably affordable usually between 1.3 to 1.7%. To get started dial *737*51*51#.
- Wema Bank’s ALAT loan allows you to request a credit of up to 20,000 naira as salary advance, you can easily get started by downloading the ALAT mobile app already available on the Google Play Store for Android Users.
- ZedVance Loan is a personal loan provider that allows salary account holders to have access to loan facilities for up to 12 months with interest rates set around 4% to 4.5%. You can get started by using their simple Whatsapp chatbot Whatsapp via 09060003933.
Where to Get Loan in Nigeria
- How to Get Airtel cash loan in Nigeria
- Migo Instant Loan Nigeria: Offers, Interest rate, How to Apply
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- How to Buy Airtime/Data from Ecobank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- UBA USSD code to transfer money (check balance, buy Airtime)
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Ferratum Loan Nigeria: Code | Offers | login | Application | Repayment