Who owns Klass Clothing?
Klass clothing is a retail clothing store in the UK, Klass they stock a beautiful range of gorgeous and elegant yet cost-effective ladies fashion effects for ages 10 to 22.
Klass was established in 1985 and has expanded to more than 150 outlets plus independent stores and concessions throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Who owns Klass?
For those asking Who owns Klass, Klass is a proudly run family business, The company has an effective in house R&D team that research trendy designs and keep to making sophisticated and seasonal trends for their different class of customers.
Each clothing packs quality fiber and high-quality standards are adhered to in the making.
On f the things the company pride itself in is ensuring every one of their customers receive first-class customer service and have a memorable shopping experience when they shop with Klass online or in-store.
Latest Klass Clothing Collection and Prices
Quilted Zip Coat- £58.00
Embellished Ombre Short Sleeve Top- £24.00
Printed Long Sleeve Embellished Top- £25.00
Shimmer Knit And Chiffon Top With Necklace-£26.00
Three Quarter Sleeve Layered Knit Tunic – Blue- £30.00
Washed Three Quarter Sleeve Tunic -£22.00
Pull-On Denim Maxi Skirt- £30.00
Panelled A-line Denim Skirt- £26.00
Full Length Ponte Leggings -£22.00
- Top 5 Websites to Order Cake online in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top Food and Grocery Stores in Nigeria
- Who owns Shoprite in Nigeria?
- Google Introduced Five new features on Google My Business
- Who Owns MCDonald’s? History & Movie from 1937
- Genesis cinema novare mall: Showing Now, Ticket Prices, Contact details
- Top 10 Airlines in Nigeria [International and domestic]