Zenith Bank Cardless Withdrawal: Money in Hand without ATM Card
Over the years, people have been able to withdraw their money from the bank or at the ATM machine using the ATM card as a gateway. It’s pretty cool to have your cash withdrawn by simply going to a functioning and dispensing the ATM inserting your ATM card and inputting your details.
But have you ever taken time to query what happens when you are not with your ATM card and you needed cash? Oh yeah, you’ll go to the bank and withdraw over the counter. Ok, fine!
Then again, what if it’s a Saturday or a public holiday? That means you’re totally stranded as you won’t be able to withdraw your money even though it’s in your Zenith Bank account.
In other to eradicate this problem, Zenith Bank came up with a new feature called Zenith Cardless Withdrawal. Quite amazing right? Of course it is.
I’m sure that is the main reason you are here. To find out how it works and how it can be implemented. Now let’s get to know how it works and how it can be used to save your day in times of emergency.
STEPS TO ZENITH CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL USING USSD CODE
- Simply dial *966*60# (Ensure this is done with the number you used to register your Zenith Bank account and you have some airtime in the SIM because some charges will be deducted)
- If you haven’t created on yet, follow the steps and successfully create your Zenith Bank USSD account
- Redial *966*60#
- Proceed by selecting option 8
- Fill in the form displayed with your correct bank details.
- Follow all instructions correctly
- Head on to functioning and dispensing the ATM to withdraw your cash.
Yes, it’s as easy as that!!
Was this post helpful? Kindly share your honest opinion in the comment box. We’ll be glad to hear from you.
You May also like:
- How to Buy Airtime/Data on Access Bank (USSD Code for Money transfer)
- Keystone Mobile Banking App: 10 Transactions you can perform
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank to Other Banks
- How To Invest in Forex in Nigeria and make BIG profit
- Branch Loan Nigeria: App Download, Registration, Interest Rate, customer care number
- List Of Bureau De Change Services In Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria